Social Science

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Have any of you lefty

When I was in Kindergarten, a nun used to slap my left palm with a ruler every day and make me write right handed.


Tell your tells of unfair treatment and prosecution, and let us start a revolution!



I was. I was forced to use my right hand to write but my penmanship was atrocious. So they finally gave up and switched me back to my left hand. Now my penmanship is terrible with either hand.





Being sinister has some advantages, though. We are more balanced with our left/right brain use, more creative, more holistically oriented, and generally more intelligent. We also become more adept at using our opposite hand.





Little known fact are that left handedness is supposed to be a sign of having alien or angelic origins and elite standing in the NWO.




Yes. I went to a small country school and was retrained to write the correct way. I now can write with either hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science