Social Science

Thursday, April 9, 2009

This girl in my soccer team thinks I

I just started soccer a few weeks ago..like I've never played before. So I was a bit new to the team, everyone was already talking to their old friends (they've played in the same team for a few years?) and so I only had one of my friend. So I started a conversation with this girl (let's assume her name is K)K, and I asked if she knew a guy named J (let's assume that as well). She said that he was her brother, and asked me all these questions. I said that he was a bit taller than her, with dark, curly brown hair and he works at "(place name)".





She was a bit shocked and thought I had stalked her brother... but the truth was when I was in year 5, his girlfriend asked me for a pen and since then I kinda remembered his face, then another time was when he talked to me and my friends on the bus. And I knew his name cause I saw K talking to him after one soccer practise and I thought I knew him from somewhere.





I know where he works at is because my school is located in the same direction as the place he works at, so I have to catch a bus everyday, and one day I saw him.





I don't know what she thinks of me now...A psycho stalker? I think she was joking when she had said it..but I'm still not sure? Am I a stalker?



No. I don't think your a stalker, i think you have a good memory and you observe your surroundings on the way to school. If your passing a place and recognize someone or see someone you might know, it obviously going to stand out. Just try talking to her again, maybe less about her brother. Just have general conversation with her, if she meant what she said she won't talk to you!!





Good Luck




No I don't thing that you're a stalker. I just think you've got a crush on the guy. And I think K is being over protective of her brother. Probably just surprised her because you know so much about him.




yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science