Social Science

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What is the most humiliating thing that has happened to you?

There are so many little things that happened to me that were pretty humiliating, I guess. I'm not really too embarassed about stuff anymore. One time I flipped out on my whole class and they all ran from me. That was a pretty bad day.




Similar thing to JustDreamingg happened to my friend. She was running to catch a bus which had stopped to pick people up. It was nearly ready to set off but she thought she could squeeze in the nearly closed doors but they shut on her! She had her body and one leg inside the bus and the other leg and her arms outside the bus! She too had red mark on her arms! I just collapsed in the walkway with laughter which probably embarassed me too!


My moment..more embarassing than humiliating (I think I've probably repressed all mine!) was either tripping over my dog in front of a whole train's worth of people, starting my period without realising so the whole back-underneath of my trousers was stained and I had to walk through plymouth to get to the car :S or when I needed to let off some steam, sprinting as fast I could through these woods with music full volume screaming! This old woman walking her dog was rather scared!





Now your turn :P




I was in Mexico, I ate some bad food, (when i bought it, i knew it was unsanitary :/) On the way to my destination , with about 5 family memebers in the truck, i got really bad diarreah, no bathrooms for hundred kilometers, I have to crap on the side of the road with my mom sheltering me with a blanket. whle trucks pass by, :( my name is kept confidental :)




The most humiliating thing that happened to me? I think that was singing at her window ... and all of her neighbours were watching me ... ann her, an at the end of my song, she told me that I'm an a.sshole..xD..! Preety humiliating..! Bby3




you know those automatic rotating doors? well, i quickly tried to get in one but my head got caught in it and i couldn't get out because I was wedged in. After, i finally got out i had a big red marks up the side of my face. I was so embarrassed :P




When the boyfriend of my crush bullied me in the bathroom, then he said to me: Don't you ever talk to my girlfriend!. He do this in front of many people! Then everyone was starring at me bec. of what happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science