Social Science

Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreaming of naked boss?

I had a dream - I was in a mall - my boss was spread eagle face up on the floor - I was on top of him (not in a sexual postion) - CLOTHED - my hands folded up under my chin as I laid on his cheast - and we had general conversation. People walked by us - and looked at us but no one freaked out. It was like this was something they saw everyday. I need some help on this one - the whole seeing my boss naked... in a mall (public) --- any ideas?
chello the first mall and no one freaking out symbolizes the common ground you see every day most likely your worki place sense its your boss and as far as him being nude and spread eagle symbolizes an oppertunity that he will present will in some way reviele him either emotionaly or a buisness prob that he will rely souly on you and as far as you being clothed and on top means what ever this oppertunity or problem you will help him or cloth him. but hey thats just my oppnion.
looks like you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science