Social Science

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Women: Are shy, quieter girls weaker or pitiful?

I think many of my peers in my age group (21) probably do think so and it is funny because I lose respect for them right back if they speak down to me. I don;t understand why people my age are seemingly incapable of thinking; of questioning as to why a person might be like they are in their histories or experiences. Automatically, there is a shallow mindset amongst many of my generation that there is only one acceptable way to be and anything other and you are inferior. I have met quite a few smarmy, insincere, matronizing women who become so when they see I am a bit nervous or inhibited as a person (mostly because I am a bit intense in social groups as I want to see who people really are instead of vain chatter they might present). Anyway, men never become like this; they never assume inferiority on my part merely for anxiety in groups. I am treated as an equal. I might be shy but I still retain dignity and humanity and worth in their eyes. But, with so many women, they get on their high horse, they dismiss the reality of a human being before them. When they see the shy behaviour they start to act like you are such a cute little thing that they pity.
arrogance, pride, etc.... comes from bad behavior NOT good behavior.



Their actions, if disected, may be used against them, their bad behavior can be used as a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science