Social Science

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whats wrong with me? I feel so empty in my life i wake up and dont know what i am waking up for?

i get dressed and dont know what i am getting dressed for? I have no life no friends i can talk to the true love of my life doesnt know that i love him but i can never be with him i feel like screaming and shouting to god just take me now its like i am trying to swimming in this but i cant and i am sinking to the bottom until i end my own life
you deff need to talk to a professional your not crazy your just depressed knowdays many people are two faced and horrible people there are some good people but if you have no friends tht could be a possible reason its hardtimes and not alot of people have time for anyone but them selves you really should talk to somone your not worthless or stupid or anything bad just really sad you should get involved with a hobie hiking or somthing get around people go out , your deff stressed out!
depressed
I wouldn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science