Social Science

Monday, March 30, 2009

How many ones can you pay for your groceries with before the cashier begins to think you

When I go to my local Tescos on my way home from work I am usually still wearing my nipple tassels and have a butt crack full of loose change, so I think they have figured out my job by now.





Edit


For those not familiar with life in the UK, I am a traffic warden.




A decent club stripper is paid with "funny-money" and there is no chance for 1 dollar bill when they redeem it for cash.


A waitress always runs short 1 dollar bills by giving them as change to the cheap chaps.


My bet will be - if you come with over 30 of 1 dollar bills - that you just collected too many. So, you're safe :)




bah who cares what ppl think anyway!





I agree with rio - im Canadian and our notes are much easier to work with cause each denomination is a different colour so you know without looking at the number on the bill, what bill you are taking out of your wallet. For example, 5 dollar bills are blue and 10s are purple so you dont have to go through all your bills just to find what you want




Why would someone think that?





If someone pays with big bills, would you think they're a drug dealer or something?





Who cares what the cashier thinks as long as you can pay for the groceries?




I once bought $45 worth of groceries with loose change.





The cashier was not happy.


Don't ask if they want a lap dance, and all should be good.




I don't know why Americans have ones, anyway. We Canadians switched to dollar coins decades ago.




You would look like a crap stripper in England cause the only ones we have are coins. If I was a stripper I wouldnt want people throwing coins at me lol




Ones? You can't be a very good one.




Maybe the cashier thinks you are a waitress.




she might even think your another cashier




if you are paying for it all in ones and you actually are a stripper, maybe you are not doing it right?




Haha!




If you pull them outta your purse instead of your bra or waist, I think you'll get by just fine.




And what happens if the cashier thinks you're a stripper?




Well as long as you aren't going shopping in your g-string and pasties, I don't think anyone would much care




Well, it depends on if you look stripper-ish more than how many $1 bills you have.




..........or, a waitress.





ps Who cares what the cashier thinks? It's noone of his/her business!




Who cares what the cashier thinks you are?




hahaha





you tell me








pole climber ; )




No more than twenty, I'd say.




trust me the same thing happens to guys who go to strip clubs. When your stuck with like 30 one dollar bills




That's funny! I needed a good laugh tonight. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science