Social Science

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What do I have to do to get as much attention as Losasha around here?

Everytime I've logged on today, I've seen at least 2 questions more about her.





I don't even think WSIDR got so much notoriety. What must I do people!?



You have to be "lucky" enough to get a devoted group of knuckleheads on your case who track you down and want to see you personally trashed. Several honest people on R&S have been so "lucky". More power (and blessings) to them. <*)))><




You have to call out trolls and dare to express your religious beliefs.





Basically, be a Christian and you will receive lots of love from all the obnoxious atheists here.




Only if you somehow manage to outdo her ignorance. Apparently, ignorance brings you fame.




Say really asinine things.




be really annoying and ignorant?




stick up for your beliefs-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science