Social Science

Monday, March 30, 2009

I either fall in love with Eoghan or I compete with him gals: Which is it?

*Throws Trevor a baby shower*




Either way, it's obvious that you have strongish feelings for him. Otherwise you wouldn't obsess over him like you do. Just sayin'.





Well that changes everything!! I wish you good health. : )




***strokes Gazz to calm him, whispers sweet nothings***





Trevor: What do you mean SHOULD you fall in love with our Eoghy?





He had you at hello baby doll




Get a dog instead. At least it will play games with you and be a loyal companion. I doubt whether Eoghan can play fetch.




A little healthy competition never hurt anyone. I guess an e-catfight might be entertaining.




Fall in love with him..you'll be in good company.


Everyone seems to be in love with Eoghan.




Fall in love, please.





Also, if you guys ever consummate it, I'd like to buy a DVD. Thanks <3




Everyone else around here seems to be in love with Eoghan. You might as well join the crowd!




Oh, what the heck. Just fall in love with him. Just don't take it too far-


Like SOME people do!




I already challenged you to a game of basketball and/or a dance off... whoever wins gets Eoghan as a prize. :D





Are you pregnant with octuplets? Congrats!




Hey what's wrong with both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science