Social Science

Monday, March 30, 2009

If you really weren

silky babydoll nighties and chemises



Maybe if we were even remotely similar in size.





As is, he'd ruin everything I own.





He has his own stuff for when I get the need to see him look pretty. Not a big fan of it, but he does it on occasion for me any how.





That's love right there <3 haha




James, any time one partner has a fetish the other doesn't participate in, there's inevitably a bit of distance. If the partner doesn't understand it at all, it could be a relationship killer unless the partner is quite tolerant.





I'd be fairly creeped out if my (male) partner wore sexy female lingerie, but we've been together so long it would not end the relationship.




I would certainly want to know what prompted this. It wouldn't break our marriage after all this time but it would be extremely peculiar and make me feel like he was a stranger, unless he had a good explanation.





OK actually it would creep both of us out. We're pretty conventional that way.




If he's a slender, androgynous type, it would be extremely sexy and I would even encourage it.





If he's really manly and hairy it wouldn't be as hot but I'd still be cool with it if it's what he likes.




I am really into sexy lingerie...and the only time I want my man touching it, is when he's taking it off my hot, smooth body.





I'm sure you'll find some women that are into that, but none for me thanks.





I like my men to be MASCULINE.




If he were sort of girl ish and slim. If he were big and hairy and super manly, it would be awkward....


But, what you do in the privacy of your own home, is your business.




I'm with Ninevah- some guys can really pull off lingerie, and I find it very sexy.





But no, it wouldn't bother me if my guy wore lingerie.




No, I like to see men in vulnerable positions. Also, it contrasts his masculinity nicely.




i don't care what my bf wears as long as he's happy, its not in public, he's not gay, and he's not cheating.




that's pretty homosexual.




I think it's very sexy. I would love it.




My man would look much sexier in manly things, such as boxers or boxer briefs. Silky boxers are nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science