Social Science

Monday, March 30, 2009

What are some falsehoods that are taught by historians about the Bolshevik () Revolution...?

In 1917 that modern Feminists consider terribly erroneous & upsetting with respect to how they address women (aka womyn or ladies) of that period?





I am not well versed in history, but I'm curious to know what critical information in male-dominated history departments were so incorrect about, with respect to the details of the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917, as I'm reading about it in a book written by a man (perhaps a misogynist per Feminist ideology) and I want to make sure that he doesn't lie too much in this book..





Can someone with an extensive background in Gender and Women's Studies clarify this for me?





Thank you.


--------------------------------------...


*Feminists, please treat this seriously as it's important to my continuing education, so I implore that you refrain from making comments about my inability to read, penile size, domicile, net worth, sexuality and so forth so that I can learn something that will help me understand this interesting topic from the perspective of modern Feminists.



I have something to tell you. I think you are going to be quite impressed when I tell you this. Are you ready?





Dobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science