Social Science

Monday, March 30, 2009

This is a question for women: Have you ever had a dream where you were unusually big and/or superstrong?

if so, what did you think of it?





Note: Please don't answer with talking about an unrelated dream you have had recently.



I've had dreams where I was physically very strong, yes. I also had frequent dreams in which I was a man. I think it was a response to my own feeling of weakness; my best friend is a guy about 3 inches taller than me and 40 pounds heavier, all muscle. I WANTED to be strong, and my dreams were the only place where I could. Then I started working out. The dreams stopped, and I am in the best shape I've ever been.




Yeah I had a related dream about me turning into this huge spider with my face and people were throwing shoes at me that kept bouncing off. I felt strong and powerful then; come to think if it I always feel strong, so what does that odd dream have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing.


Anyways; it was a cool dream.


There's no need to feel sorry for me; I don't have any need for your sympathy. I do quite well on my own, thank you very much.




Yes, then I woke up, did the pregnancy test and nine month later, I had gained with my daughter 60 pounds. Amazing, what a dream can predict! I "called Jenny", right away ! :-)




No, I don't recall having any such dream.




no..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Science